2nd International Symposium on ‘New Processes And Applications for Plant and Microbial Products’ (ISNPMP-2016) is being organised by TERI, India and CSIC, Spain to bring together scientists and students from academia, research institutions, industry and government to deliberate on the basic and applied aspects of research on natural products from plants and microbes. This symposium is second in series being organized after 4 years.
The emphasis of this conference will be on presentations and discussions of fundamental and applied research and various aspects of plants and microbial products including plant based drugs, biopesticides. The conference will also focus on biotechnological approaches for metabolite production; new approaches and processes for natural products role and importance of comprehensive extraction with different solvents; analysis of different types of macromolecules and secondary metabolites of plant and microbial origin; discovery, development, safety and quality control; raw material supply; and proper use of natural products.
Topics To Be Discussed:
• Products from plants and microbes
• Biotechnological approaches for metabolite production
• New approaches and processes for natural products
• Raw material supply and quality control
• Regulatory and policy issues
Distinguised List of Speakers:
• Dr. Renu Swarup, Senior Advisor, DBT, India, Managing Director, BIRAC
• Azucena González-Coloma, Scientific Investigator , ICA, CSIC, Spain
• Dr. R. Vishwakarma, Director , CSIR – Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine, India
• Pierluigi Caboni, Assistant professor, University of Cagliari, Italy
• Dr. Dinabandhu Sahoo, Director Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable, Development, India
• Dr. Carmen elisa Díaz Hernández, Tenured Scientist, ICA, CSIC, Spain
• Dr Raimundo Cabrera Pérez, Professor, ICA, CSIC, Spain
• Dr Nutan Kaushik, Senior Fellow and Area Convenor, TERI, India
Who should Attend:
• Early Career Researchers
• Industry Professionals
Get an opportunity to present your work, exchange ideas and network with leading scientists, have a valuable, informative and positive experience by meeting various stakeholders in the field of plant and microbial Biotechnology.
Companies are invited by Organizers of ISNPMP-2016 to join hands by providing sponsorship for the Symposium. Each Sponsor company will be provided with one complementary registration and an opportunity to present about the new processes which your company has developed in the relevant session of the Symposium.
Participants interested to present paper/poster can submit abstracts by 10th February 2016 related to any of the symposium topics listed. The abstract should comprise a maximum of 300 words in a Word document using the guidelines mentioned below.
Please send the abstracts to: email@example.com or submit online via http://www.teriin.org/events/isnpmp/
As the abstracts will be published as received, please follow the guidelines for abstract submission.
Guidelines for abstract submission:
• Title in bold letters, capitalized titles using 14 pt ‘Times New Roman’ font
• Names of authors (speaker’s name underlined); address (es) with details of authors’ affiliations and the speaker’s e-mail
• Body text on A4 sheet with a margin of 3 cm on the top, 2 cm at the bottom, and 2.5 cm on the right and left.
• The abstract should be formatted using ‘Times New Roman’ font throughout, single spaced paragraphs, and 12 pt type for the body text
• Word limit for the abstract is 300 words.
• Once the abstract is submitted, changes, corrections or rewarding is possible only until deadline of abstract submission (30th January, 2016).
Abstracts will be selected for oral or poster presentation by the organizers.
Scientists & Academia : INR-5000, USD-400
Students/Post Doctorate : INR-3000, USD-300
Industry & Private Organization : INR-7000, USD-700
* Avail early bird offer at 20% discount on or before 25th February 2016
View Original Notification
Abstract Submission Deadline: 10th February, 2016