Our sessions will cover a wide range of skills development that are a prerequisite in today’s marketplace. Students will emerge more confident and with great self esteem and courage.
- Taking Charge of myself. Stop Pause and then start again. A brief introduction to taking stock of oneself and assessing one’s life from birth till now. Charting the immediate future. Where are you in the circle of life.
- If you chase two rabbits both will escape- a session on how to develop focus and to create priorities. Set short term goals and life goals.
- Simple rules for living larger than life. What defines you. Values morality principles. Determine your behavior. Don’t let behavior determine you. ( Breathe before you speak.) You become what you practice.
- Developing mental strength. Don’t let the set down keep you down. Be strong and strengthen others. Don’t let disappointment keep an appointment with you.The four pillars to mental health.
- Developing job skills and work ethics. Growing in your job Learning Office etiquetteleadership skills. Management and people skills.
- The 80/20 Principle – achieve more with less. Aim for and reach the top. Be wise and succeed.
- Time Traps. How to manage time. And what are the most common dangers in time management.
- Success strategies to become a champion. Manage your money wisely.